考研英语:复试必备话题

[复制链接]
bushuang 发表于 2020-1-15 12:10:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

摘要:在考研复试的面试环节中,“你为什么要考研”, “为什么选择本校” , “为什么选择本专业”通常是考官们非常感兴趣的话题。尤其对于跨校跨专业的考生来说,一定要充分准备这些问题。那么对于这些问题的回答来说,该注意什么,导师们不原意听到的原因有哪些,愿意听到的原因又有哪些,具体该如何作答,大家快来看一下吧。

问题一:你为什么要考研?(why do you choose tofurther your study instead of going to work after graduation?)

关键点:
  1) 导师们不愿听到的:
  ①不好就业;
  ②为了考公务员;
  ③为了有机会有户口;
  ④父母的意愿
  2) 导师们希望听到的:
  ① 对知识的追求;
  ② 职业目标的需要

参考模板:
  Firstly, I have a profound lovein my major, _______, which is very practical and useful. Through four years’study in university I find the knowledge I have mastered is not enough to solvesome specific problems though I have good academic records in all the subjects.So I decide to further my education and take the postgraduate entranceexamination.
  Secondly, I want to take 专业相关职业as my life long career sofurther study in this field is still necessary. In my opinion, I can broaden myhorizon and enrich the knowledge in this field through the postgraduateeducation. It is an indispensable step for my self-development in the future aswell.
  Last but not least, I have along-lasting love of the atmosphere of campus. It is full of passion andyouthful spirit. All the things can inspire me to form some fantastic thoughtsand excellent ideas. This kind of atmosphere is very helpful for study.
  For all the reasons mentionedabove, I choose to take part in this entrance exam. I would be very grateful ifI could be given the opportunity to study in your university. Thank you.

问题二:你为什么选择本校?(why doyou choose to further your study in our university?)

关键点:
  1) 导师们不愿听到的:
  ①母校不好;
  ②本校好考;
  ③父母的意愿
  2) 导师们能够接受的:
  ① 城市魅力;
  ② 离家远/近;
  ③ 院校吸引力

参考模板:
  I prefer to study in thisuniversity for 3 reasons.
  First, I love this city. 介绍这个城市独特的魅力. It is also far awayfrom my hometown. In the past 20 years, I have never lived by myself. I wouldlike to take this opportunity to be independent. // it is also very close to myhometown. So I can still be together with my parents and take good care ofthem. They are growing aged and need my accompany.
  Second, I should say I love thisuniversity very much. When I came here for the first time I was deeply impressedby the academic atmosphere and the faculty. In addition, your university enjoysa good reputation in this field. I think as one of the most famous 专 业in our country, it provides people with enough room to get further enrichments.

问题三:你为什么选择本专业?(why doyou choose to majored in… instead of your prior major?)

关键点:
  1) 导师们不愿听到的:
  ①原来专业不好就业
  ② 本专业好考,容易学
  ③好考公务员
  ④父母的意愿
  ⑤本专业有机会获得户口
  2) 导师们愿意听到的:
  ① 真心喜欢
  ② 氛围熏陶
  ③ 目标院校的吸引力

参考模板:Why do you decided to major inAdvertising?
  I majored in Commercial Englishat university. During those four years, besides taking all the courses requiredby my major, I also took Advertising as my minor. I spent a lot of time readingbooks and newspapers related to advertising. To practice the knowledge I’velearned from books, I found a part-time job at an advertising company. After afull year’s work, I realized I hadn’t got enough to be a leading one in thefield. Moreover, compared with overseas advanced theories and ideas onadvertising, our ideas seem a little bit outdated. So I want to learn moreabout advertising by making use of my language advantage.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则